Parking on City of Elmhurst streets is prohibited between the hours of 3:00am to 6:00am (Ordinance 44.103)-violators will be ticketed. If you need to park your vehicle overnight, you must contact the Elmhurst Police Department by phone at (630) 530-3050 or submit your request using the online form below.
- Requests must be received prior to 3:00am; any request made after 3:00am may be subject to a parking citation.
- Each household is limited to a maximum of five (5) nights for overnights parking within a 30-day period.
- Residents can request up to 3 consecutive nights permission, but must state the reason for overnight street parking is necessary.
- For any special requests and/or requests over the 3-night limit, please contact the Elmhurst Police Department at (630) 530-3050.
- Overnight parking will not be granted when there is a snowfall of 2 inches or more.