Parking on village streets is prohibited between the hours of 2:00am and 6:00am - violators will be ticketed. If you need to park your vehicle overnight you must contact the Police department during business hours by phone at (630) 789-7070 or submit your request using the online form below.
- Requests must be received prior to 2:00am cutoff.
- Overnight parking requests received AFTER 2am may still be subject to citation.
- Overnight parking is limited to three (3) nights. Exemptions may be made for unique circumstances, but only upon prior approval by calling (630) 789-7070.
- Overnight parking will not be granted when there is three inches or more of snow fall.
- Overnight Parking is prohibited in pre-designated areas of the Village. Requests to park in these areas will be denied automatically by the use of this online form.
- Overnight Parking permission does not exempt daytime parking regulations, such as permits where required, 7am-9am resident parking, etc